Saturday, January 16, 2010

Spirit Mtn Ski Trip

"B" in the ski chalet drinking his 2 below brew!


"B" showing off the ever stylish long underwear

"B" adjusting his boarding boots!

Me...and "Cheers" to all you Dolls!
Hey Dolls! I am blogging so I survived my ski trip! YEAH! It was totally awesome. The runs were a little icy, but nevertheless, awesome. The views atop the mountain are incredible. I just LOVE Duluth! I went with my brother-in-law "B" and he totally rocked on his board! I on the other hand...kept trying to catch him all day! There is a run called "Timber Cruizer" and well let it be said...it got the very best of me! I laughed a lot down this run...cuz I was on the ground a lot on this run! A very young boy boarded up to me and asked me if I was alright...I replied..."yeah, I am fine"...followed by a ton of laughter! I hope I did not damage that poor young fella! LOL
I kept trying that run, but always wiping out...but "B" on the other hand, totally rocked his boarding skills down that run! Check out a couple pics of us in the Chalet warming up...or having a little "liquid courage"!
NOW ONTO FASHION...yesterday, while I was off...we received in this adorable knit ruffle layered tank top by Hazel in a fab tangerine color! We love this knit piece. It has adjustable straps that cross in the back...and well, if you are taking a vacation, you really must have this tank top!

No comments:

Post a Comment