Thursday, January 21, 2010

NEW Joe's Jeans Handbags have ARRIVED @ Royal Expresssions Boutique

WHAT WAS I THINKING...I DID NOT ORDER MYSELF A JOE'S BAG and now I am totally kicking myself! Yesterday we received in our new line....new bags...by Joe's Jeans! These bags are beautiful from front to back, side to side and top to bottom! I am in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with Joe's Jeans handbags. The quality of the leather is spot on, the hardware is substantial and the colors are bone and taupe, which the taupe bag looks grey to me! Fresh and Hot for Spring 2010. They retail for under $200...HUGE bonus for a great quality leather handbag. Bags come with dust cover, two inside cell phone/pda pockets and an interior zip pocket! Check them out in store today! They are kick ass bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment