Thursday, January 14, 2010

New arrivals of Big Star, Fidelity and Joe's Jeans

January 14, 2010
Hey Dolls, this is my first time blogging on my new blog...it is sooooo exciting!
We have received in some great new denim at Royal Expressions Boutique!
Big Star sent us the Remy Boot Cut in the Domino wash! A super great fabric (98% cotton/2% Spandex), along with a fresh medium blue wash and back flap pockets which make this a must have pair of BIG STAR JEANS for your denim wardrobe! Keep in mind Dolls, the Big Star Jeans are cut a little fuller in the hip/seat/upper thigh area, so for all you athletic Dolls, you will love these jeans!
Next up is the Fidelity Scoop Skinny Leg Jean in Dark Destruct wash! I am totally obsessed and in love with these jeans. They are a skinny leg but fit real Dolls! ; ) The wash is just sick on them too~my favorite part about them is the slight destruct and bleach spots, totally rocker chic! Get your ass into a pair of Fidelity ~ Love, Faith, Devotion
Last in is...Joe's Jeans in the Rocker cut ~ Hannah wash and the Provocateur Petite Fit in Janine wash (these have back flap pockets Dolls)! Both are super great styles, one for all you tall Dolls and the other for all you shorter more petite Dolls! I really don't need to say much more...cuz they are Joe's Jeans so check them out today on our web site or visit us in store! We would love to see your adorable smiling face!
Royal Expressions Boutique's Web Site: www.REBMN.com
Now for some chit chat...I am going skiing tomorrow in Duluth! I am stoked but I hope I don't break myself! LOL...watch for ski pics and details of the ski day!
Happy Shopping Dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment