Monday, January 18, 2010

GOLDEN GLOBE 2010 Fashions

Hey there Dolls...we are gonna chat about the Golden Globe Fashions of 2010! I will give you a run down of my fav's of the evening! I just love award season...I love to see all the new fashions, trends with hair, make-up, accessories and of course...all the good looking celebs ; )
I found the evening trends to be a lot of shades of purple, ruffles, embellishments on the gowns and the hair and make-up kept clean!
My absolute favorite dress of the night was Kate Hudson's white Marchesa gown with tassel pearl earrings by Stephen Russell! This gown fit her perfectly and the organic interesting details makes this a stunner! I really have never seen Kate look soooo good! Perfect choice and the color really stood out on the red carpet! A++++

Even though Jennifer Aniston was not up for an award, she was a presenter and I thought she looked smashing! I absolutely LOVE Jennifer Aniston and she always looks amazing...so with that being said...Jennifer is my number two favorite of the night! Jennifer is wearing a black Valentino Couture gown and Fred Leighton jewelry! Her hair is perfect and clean make-up really works for me! I just love the high leg slit in this gown, she can really work it!

My third favorite dress of the evening was Sandra Bullock's! She was up for an award and WON! Big shout out to ya Doll for all that talent and beauty!

Sandra wore this fab strapless violet Bottega Veneta gown with a sexy sheer skirt and accessorized with a clutch from Bottega Veneta and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry! Sandra looked so beautiful!






There you have it...my top three favorite ladies of the Golden Globe 2010 Red Carpet! I am also posting some other photos of gowns/celebs that I liked from Golden Globe Night 2010.


Heid Klum in Roberto Cavalli



Emily Blunt in a pale pink Dolce & Gabbana frothy gown

Fergie in a lilac Elie Saab gown

No comments:

Post a Comment