Friday, February 12, 2010

ViVa Las Vegas

Right now, in my mind, I am running through what I will pack for my buying trip to Las Vegas next Monday.  I am so excited...I cannot wait to arrive in Las Vegas.

Lots of black will dominate my wardrobe along with rocking jeans.  I love jeans, so it is only obvious that I will have half of my suitcase full of bootcut and skinny leg jeans.  Black, magenta and red heels will be in my suitcase too.  A spattering of 3/4 sleeve tops, some blouses and maybe a jacket or two will also make the trip to Las Vegas with me.  I will post pics of some items when I start my packing...so check back.

I will be in Las Vegas for a whole week this buying trip and could not be happier to leave behind the Minnesota cold for some Las Vegas warmth.

Our first market day we will be at MAGIC, then Project the following day and the last day will be ENK.  Chanel (my most amazing business partner) and I always work well together, even at market!  Chanel has such a wonderful eye for fashion and pushes me to bring new, new things into our Boutique.  I tend to play it safe way too often and I am so thankful for my wonderfully talented business partner.  We always have a good time at market, even though buying for our Boutique is a lot of hardwork and a fine balancing act of brining in all the right pieces for our store and customers.

Stay tuned for market week fun, fashions and chit chat from Las Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment