Monday, February 8, 2010

BIRTHDAY PARTY FUN & LAUGHS



Yesterday, yes...Super Bowl Sunday (SOOO HAPPY THE SAINTS WON THE SUPER BOWL) I attended my nephew's 3rd Birthday Party!  WOW, was it fun.  Good food, cake and ice cream (YUMMY) and family...what more could a girl ask for!  My nephew is totally all boy and cute as can be.  He is really a daddy's boy and mommy's boy too...but for some reason I always manage to sneak him aside and spend sometime with him before he notices that I am not mommy or daddy!  He made a haul of loot for his birthday.  My little nephew is into costumes, super heros, guns, chainsaws...total boy like I said.  His parents bought him this great big nerf gun...he loved it!  He spent the afternoon launching these sponge bullets at us all and then he would kackle wildly if he hit his target...one of us!  Mind you...all this is going on while he is wearing his new super hero costume he received from his grandpa.  I rather loved how his new costume coordinated with his nerf gun!  The total laugh of it all was the "butterfly necklace" that blew bubbles that my mom (his grandma) gave him!  Notice the pink cord it hung from around his neck in the pic below!  Totally too funny that this "all boy" loved his butterfly necklace that blew bubbles.  So, my thoughts are...at three years old, my nephew does have a flair for fashion...a nerf gun that "coordinated" with his super hero costume and he accessorized perfectly with his "butterfly necklace"!

No comments:

Post a Comment