Thursday, February 25, 2010

VEGAS, VEGAS, VEGAS

I never posted pics of my packing...sorry!  Something tells me that you really are not disappointed!  It was a total mad dash to get packed and to the airport in time to catch my flight out.  Funny how it happens that time just disappears!  No worries Dolls, Vegas was great.  We picked up some great new lines...I am not telling you anything...you will just have to check in with us for all the new good stuff!

As good as it is to go...it is always better to come home!  I totally missed my Hali Bear puppy...she is too adorable for words!

While I was in Vegas, Royal Expressions received some great NEW pieces in store!  I could not be happier or more excited about all of the new arrivals.  Let me see, I would like one of those, and that one and well...can I please have one of everything?  LOL!

Some of the new arrivals are:  213 Industry drop waist top (adorable), Witness snap front woven top (could not be any cuter), True Religion "Julie" Skinny leg jeans in Body Rinse (sizes are disappearing quickly, only TWO pairs left), Free People Benji Black Cargo Pant (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these bottoms) and a whole spattering of Royal Plush!  For you dolls who don't know...Royal Plush is endorsed by the Real Housewives!  Yeah for that, I am a huge fan!

Set to arrive over the next week are denim capri bottoms by BIG STAR, new Stella Jeans by William Rast and more!  Remember, check back with us often so you don't miss a thing!

All new arrivals are loaded on our web site, so shop away Dolls! (http://www.rebmn.com/)

I could not resist posting some pics of our new arrivals and pictures from my LAS trip!  Enjoy!

213 Industry Tunic Top


Royal Plush Evil Eye Tunic


Witness Snap Front Top

Royal Plush Star Terry Zip Hoodie

Royal Plush Baby Thermal Navy Wrap

True Religion 'Julie' Skinny Jeans

Free People Benji Black Cargo Pant

Shop us online for all the new arrivals shown above and more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanel and Jenny ~ 1st Day at LAS
(The World's Best Buyers)


Jenny and Mr. Matt
(On our way for a night out at LAVO ~ DJ Samantha Ronson Spinning)
Wow did we party like rockstars!  DJ Sam Ronson was totally awesome, now she can spin!


Jenny and Mr. Matt
(A wonderful afternoon at Lake Las Vegas-Loved It)


Mr. Matt, Jenny, Chanel, Rowan and Wyatt
(We hiked at Red Rock.  Loved it, very Beautiful.  Thanks Barb and Tom!)

...AND THAT WAS VEGAS BABY ~ FEB. 15 ~ 22, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment