Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ADDICTED OR OBSESSED?!?

Am I addicted or obsessed?  That is the question I have asked myself today.  I am a huge fan of music and love it (need it) in my life.  I listen to music on my drive to work, all day at work, on my drive home from work, while I am in the kitchen cooking, listening while I get ready in the morning, always when I work out (which these days is daily) and so on...I think you get my point MUSIC IS A PART OF ME!  Music tells stories, shares feelings and I relate...music is a nice escape for my mind!
With all that being said, my two new favorite music "addictions" or "obsessions" are Kesha "Animal" CD and Train "Save Me, San Francisco" CD.  Both are totally fabulous CDs, all tracks on them!  I might suggest that you preview...and if you love, love, love...buy, buy, buy!  ; )
Some of my favorite songs, tunes, tracks, have been suggested to me by others...so I hope I have enlightened you to listen to something new!  Ciao Dolls




No comments:

Post a Comment