Wednesday, September 1, 2010

LET ME COUNT THE WAYS...

Let me count the ways that I love fall!  Let me see, there is thermals, flannels, chunky knit sweaters, the softest cardigans, oh cashmere, skinny leg jeans, boots, boots and more boots, the fabulous color palatte of fall...greens, golds, rusts, reds oh my!  Let me count the ways how I love fall!

We have received so many new fall fashions this week, I can hardly contain my excitement and now IF ONLY the weather would cooperate.  Don't get me wrong, I totally love the heat and sun but the humidity I can do without!  Besides, I want to start dressing in all these great new fall fashions and wearing boots!

We have received some really great pieces from Free People/We the Free!
Check 'em out Dolls...



We the Free Navajo Cardigan
$168.00

We the Free Flannel Top (with Snaps)
$128.00

Free People Black Wild Horse Dress (the most amazing!!!)
$168.00

We the Free Ski Bunny Zip
$128.00


Up next is the gorgous silk faux wrap Hale Bob top!
We are obsessed with Hale Bob!

Hale Bob Faux Wrap Silk Top
$172.00

FIDELITY DENIM
These black skinny leg jeans are a MUST HAVE!

Fidelity Denim
Stevie Skinny in Revi Black
$168.00

We also received in a great new style of True Religion Brand Jeans!  Joey Flare with the signature twisted inseam in a super great wash - Short Fuse Medium!  I slipped these bad ass jeans on and they are the best like always!  True Religion keeps it tride and true!  Also, we have an outstanding selection of William Rast, True Religion Brand Jeans, Fidelity Denim and soooooo much more!
Happy Shopping Dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment