Monday, March 22, 2010

NEW ARRIVALS of TRUE RELIGION BRAND JEANS @ Royal Expressions Boutique

"Holy Hotdogs" as my niece would say!  ; D

We have received in two new styles of TRUE RELIGION BRAND JEANS and I am soooo in LOVE with both of them! Two completely different styles but both extremely fabulous!

First up is the Joey in Medium Vintage wash! You know this style dolls, it is the traditional flare with the twisted inseam! Totally HOT and a must for your denim wardrobe! This pair of jeans would be your go~to casual jean that you would wear any where or as I like to refer to as my "Saturday" jean!

Second is the Billy Gold Rainbow with the important "straight leg"! Love the super dark, dark blue wash that is clean of any sort of whiskering or distressing! Super clean~like I said! The gold topstitch detail and gold hardware really makes this pair of jeans a show stopper! Perfect for any dressy event you have! These jeans work great back to boots or shoes! I say..."Love 'em, rock 'em and totally get 'em" cuz I soooo am!  Happy Shopping Dolls!

True Religion Brand Jeans
Joey in Medium Vintage $172.00
shop online at http://www.rebmn.com/



True Religion Brand Jeans
Billy Gold Rainbow $262.00
shop us online http://www.rebmn.com/

1 comment:

  1. Okay Dolls...we have one pair left and that is with a re-order! Really, you NEED these HOT ASS jeans!

    ReplyDelete